2015 Women Run/Walk Memphis
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (#MRTCWRWM) for updates!
Registration is OPEN
Registration $35 through midnight, July 6, 2015
$40 July 7- 27, Registration closes midnight July 27, 2015
Registration includes the WRWM EXPO, Monday night training sessions, WRWM technical t-shirt and participation in the
WRWM Graduation 5K Saturday, September 12, 2015.
EXPO: Monday July 6, 2015, 5-7pm, Agricenter Int'l
Memphis Runners Track Club (MRTC) is proud to support women and running by hosting the 2015 Women Run/Walk Memphis 10-week training program (2010 RRCA Beginning Runner's Program Winner) with groups for Walkers, Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Runners, ending with the Graduation 5K for participants only on Saturday, September 12, 2015, 8am.
- Registration closes midnight, July 27, 2015 or when program maximum (1,200) is reached, whichever is first
- Registration includes once-weekly (Monday night) training sessions, a technical shirt and the Graduation 5K (for participants only)
- Any female age 10 and above is welcome
- WRWM will Kick-off with an Expo Monday, July 6, 5-7pm, AgriCenter International
- At the Expo you will have a chance to register (if you haven't already), meet the coaches and have any of your questions answered, purchase technical wear, learn from local running stores about shoes and proper running apparel, and visit vendors and sponsors booths.
- Pacing-oriented training begins July 13, 2015, meeting every Monday evening, 6:30pm, July - August (NO training on Labor Day)
- Please arrive early for announcements or speakers
- Locations are outlined on each group's page (links to the left)
- YES - you can miss training sessions if needed - just follow the training plan for that week as noted on the page for your group (links to the left)
Training will include information on topics such as:
The 'Graduation' 5K will be held Saturday, September 12th, 8am at Cancer Survivor's Park on the east side of Audubon Park & the Botanic Gardens, at South Perkins across from Theater Memphis.
This race is open only to women who have registered for and completed the training program.
Some business firewalls and/or spam filters will block our emails; MRTC and WRWM are not responsible for failure to receive our updates.